Essential Tea Tree Oil
- Tea tree oil has a broad spectrum of antimicrobial and antifungal activity that make it perfect for first aid applications.
- It is ideal to take along on camping trip or anytime you are traveling.
- For quick relief from mosquito or flea bites, and use it as sure fire cure for any nasty skin fungus infections too.
- Essential oils of tea tree are often used in combination to treat a wide range of skin problems. This essential oil contains natural antibacterial compounds to prevent and treat infection and reduce inflammation, yet is gentle enough for most skin types.
- Tea tree is generally safe to apply directly to facial skin to treat acne breakouts, but do an allergy test before applying to a wide area. For the occasional pimple, apply 1 drop of tea tree oil directly to acne spots.