Raw Mango Butter
- Mango Butter is emollient, highly moisturizing, and very nourishing.
- Mango butter is one of the absolutely best ingredients for protecting the skin during the cold, dry months of the year.
- While mango butter is similar to some of the other more popular butters used in natural products, such as shea butter and cocoa butter, its fatty acid profile is different and it contains higher concentrations of nutrients.
- Part of what makes it such a healing ingredient is that it contains great amounts of vitamins A and C. As you know, Vitamin C is amazing for healing and regenerating your skin.
- The Vitamin C in mango butter helps it to boost the skin, brightening it, while the Vitamin A helps to increase the skin’s youthful appearance, reducing fine lines. Since mango butter is a rich moisturizer, it is very soothing and healing.